Skip to main content

आयुष कुमार सोनी के बचपन की कहानियां पढ़िए अंग्रेजी भाषा में



My name is Ayush Kumar Soni, my father's name is Mr. Raju Lal Soni and mother's name is Mrs. Chitralekha Soni. I am born in a city called Ambikapur in Surguja district of Chhattisgarh. My mother has told me that my name is Ayush Kumar Soni. Meri Badi. Mummy who lives in Bilaspur now, I like my name Ayush Kumar Soni very much, whenever someone calls me by this name, I get a feeling of great joy, although everyone in the house gives me another name. But I like this name very much Ayush Kumar Soni, all the credit for keeping this name goes to my elder mother Mrs. Pushpa Soni, now I want to give some information about my childhood mischief to all of you. Am you can guess about my mischievous childhood from the fact that I loved eating mango very much in my childhood as all the people like to eat mango very much in childhood but I belong to my village and other's village. He used to pluck the mangoes by climbing the mango tree and even after people's refusal, I used to cut the mango. I used to break it and eat it with salt and pepper, I want to share a funny anecdote with all of you. When my mother used to make bow and arrow for me, then I learned to make bow as soon as I saw it from my mother, then I learned to make arrows. Now I got into my mischief, what did I do Now interesting thing starts and dangerous thing also starts An old grandfather lived in the neighborhood of our house, went to old grandfather with the bow and arrow I made to show him And in a hurry, I shot this bow and arrow directly at Dada, so that the lower part of his right eye was hurt a lot due to the strike of the arrow under his right eye and he started bleeding too. Now you can imagine that I was so naughty as a child, I was so naughty that if I start telling you the tales of my childhood, then a whole lot will be done. When my grandfather got hurt under the eyes of my childhood mischief, my mother scolded me a lot when I saw that, I had also killed my mother at that time, so in my childhood I was very much with both father and mother's hands. I have come to kill more, now who is the child who would not have been killed by the hands of mother and father, everyone eats like this in childhood, now you can guess from these things that how naughty child I was in my childhood My childhood has been full of different dangerous naughty stories like this, I have had a lot of fun in my childhood, been a very naughty child, I never stayed in one place, always roamed here and there, used to roam in the sun during the summer days. And I don't know what I used to do, I remember very well when I was young, used to play with machines a lot, used to break any machine and disassemble all its parts and wondered what all these would work Now that we have grown up, then we have come to know what are the parts of all these machines, I wish my childhood would come back again. So how good it is but it can't happen now if we travel time in future then I would like to go to my childhood i.e. I would like to go to my past now I want to give you brief information about my education I did my early education Received class I to VIII from Mahamaya Public School located in village Jamgaon, which is a private school, from there I did my further studies from class 9th to class XII I government higher secondary school located in village Jamgaon M Received from village Jamgaon M and I did my higher education B.Sc (Graduate) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from the college coming under Hemchand Yadav Durg University from Government Danveer Tularam Post Graduate College, Utai Durg Chhattisgarh I would like to tell that when I used to study in class VIII or to say that when I have studied from 1st to 8th, during this time there was no special interest in my studies, I always used to roam around like a devil child but as soon as I went to class 9th and started studying, gradually till class twelfth there was a special interest in mathematics and science and when some went to Utai college for higher education, there (Respected Sandeep Soni ji) who was there for physics. I learned physics from Utai College, now my special interest is in physics, if I say in simple words, my special interest is mostly in mathematics and science subjects because I have been associated with science from the beginning, although I All subjects are very good, but if we talk about a particular subject, then I like physics very much and I want to pursue my career with this subject, now I have studied B.Sc (Graduation) from Utai College. I am currently studying B.Ed from Prism School of Education, Mehakkhurd Utai Durg (Chhattisgarh), it is a program of 2 years, then after that I thought I would Will take PG (M.SC) master's degree In physics then after this I will also get the best degree of Doctor of Philosophy I also want to get this in physics thus I have given you complete information about my educational program I need to tell that I belong to a poor family I am a person, I am born in a poor family and my parents are my God, I also have a younger sister whose name is Palak Soni, I hope you all liked this little information given by me. All of you will definitely read it and if I have made any mistake, then I apologize to all of you for that, I am also uploading this information in the About section of my official YouTube channel, you can read this information from there. can 





Comments

Ayush Kumar Soni Contact Number - 9669805462 (Whatsapp) And My Official Email - ayushtarra@gmail.com

Physics 91th Difficult Question From 03/05/2022 By Ayush Kumar Soni (MOST DIFFICULT PUZZLE)

🙏 जय मां काली 🙏 आपको यह पोस्ट कैसा लगा आप हमें जरूर बताइए नाम - आयुष कुमार सोनी  मोबाइल नंबर - 7869021633/9669805462 ईमेल - ayushtarra@gmail.com वेबसाइट - aayushkumar7.blogspot.com

प्रिज्म कॉलेज महकाखुर्द के B.Ed तृतीय सेमेस्टर के नियमित विद्यार्थी आयुष कुमार सोनी को उत्कृष्ट छात्र अध्यापक का सम्मान अध्यक्ष छत्तीसगढ़ विधानसभा डॉ.चरणदास महंत के हाथों

Higher Education Deatils